Project Manager - InforTerug naar alle vacatures
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of cloud and on-premise ERP software implementation projects. The Project Manager will need to understand customer project objectives and take ownership of Infor contractual requirements defined in the Statement of Work.
He or she will manage resources assigned to fulfil those requirements using Infor’s implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, control project plan and overall execution, develop positive relationships with all project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and help the customer realize expected benefits.
- Align project requirements to resource competencies and establish the team; build project plan together with project team. Establish cost control plan and allocate the project budget
- Constantly coordinate the various disciplines within the project (the business departments, the IT, the project bodies)
- Assigns / delegates work assignments to project team members; motivate project staff and focus on quality, time and scope
- Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members
- Monitor progress, anticipate disruptions, and provide progress reports
- Ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget
- Ensures projects are completed according to agree upon plan. Maintains project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etc
- Monitor compliance with agreed procedures, agreements and guidelines regarding the operation of the ERP system
- Exercise risk and issue management
- Act as the primary point of contact towards the client and manage customer expectations and satisfaction
- Ensure successful go lives and customer satisfaction
- Assist where applicable in pre-sales engagements
- A degree in computer science or equivalent is required
- Three to Five years of project management experience
- Project Management experience on completion of numerous software and product implementations e.g. full lifecycle ERP implementation projects
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment, working with complex projects and handling demanding customers
- Possess a high degree of project planning, organizational skills, and systems integration expertise
- MS Office skills including MS Project
- Possess knowledge of the market to which they are assigned, including: industry, trends, the applicability of Infor products within the target market, and key competitors
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification or equivalent is desirable
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
Infor employees have:
- A sense of urgency – Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat
- A passion for customer success – Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor
- A thirst for innovation – Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology
- A focus on results – Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit
- A sense of community – Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role.
We offer a competitive package to our finalist as well as a stimulating environment that allows real growth opportunities. We have a fast-paced, performance-driven culture that rewards results and offers opportunities to talented individuals throughout our global organization.
About infor Alfa-Beta
Infor Alfa-Beta is a Netherlands-headquartered modern, successful system integrator that specializes on mid-market and large enterprises in the Food & Beverage industry. We are among the top players in this segment. Infor Alfa-Beta has been an integral part of Infor since 2018. The Food & Beverage industry is a key strategic area for Infor. To strengthen our Infor Alfa-Beta team, we are looking for a Project Manager ERP.
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software products for companies in industry specific markets. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems.
Over 68,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.
Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-site, or both. With thousands of successful implementations around the globe and years of experience working with and, in many cases, building Infor solutions, Infor Consulting Services (ICS) is a seasoned team of skilled experts who are committed to delivering value to our customers. Our mission is to deliver high-value; low risk consulting and implementation services and offerings that help customers achieve improved business systems, processes and key performance indicators.
If you recognize yourself in this description and are interested in joining us to build the future of our company, please apply and send your CV to: email@example.com
3771 NC Barneveld