EDI/Output Management Consultant - InforTerug naar alle vacatures
Infor Alfa-Beta works with clients within the Food & Beverage industry to implement Infor software and industry standard processes with the aim of reducing costs increasing customer service and creating frameworks for enhanced collaboration and business efficiency. Whilst our technology is the enabler and vehicle for achieving business benefits, the quality and experience of our consultants are key differentiators. To strengthen our Infor Alfa-Beta team, we are looking for a motivated, creative and enthusiastic EDI/Output Management Consultant.
You will be responsible for delivering the EDI streams and Output documents for our customers in the Food and Beverage Industry. You will do this in the larger context of our implementation of ERP-systems (Infor M3) at our customers. You will also be part of delivering support on EDI and Documents for our existing customers (Request for Changes). Your base is our office in Arnhem, but you will also work at the customer site sometimes.
- As an EDI/Output Management Consultant you are able to effectively convert the wishes of the customer into EDI and Document Management solutions by using XML and OpenText StreamServe
- Programming EDI-XML streams (outgoing and incoming)
- Designing and configuring all kind of documents out of our M3 ERP-System in StreamServe (Invoices, Orders, Delivery Notes, Specifications, etc.)
- Be part of an implementation team that is focused on M3 Food & Beverage solutions in close cooperation with the customer, your fellow consultants, and Senior Business Consultants
- Develop and execute test plans and test software configurations
- Provide training to clients’ key and end users
- Provide implementation consultancy and application best practice advice
- A relevant Education on MBO+ or HBO level
- At least 2+ years of experience in configuring EDI or Document-Output deliveries
- Database (Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle) and ERP knowledge
- Strong organizational skills & time management skills
- Reliability and deadline-driven approach
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships
- Fluent in both Dutch and English language
- Willingness to travel nationally
Infor employees have:
- A sense of urgency – Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat
- A passion for customer success – Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor
- A thirst for innovation – Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology
- A focus on results – Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit
- A sense of community – Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive
We offer a competitive package to our finalist as well as a stimulating environment that allows real growth opportunities. We have a fast-paced, performance-driven culture that rewards results and offers opportunities to talented individuals throughout our global organization.
About infor Alfa-Beta
Infor Alfa-Beta is a Netherlands-headquartered modern, successful system integrator that specializes on mid-market and large enterprises in the Food & Beverage industry. We are among the top players in this segment. Infor Alfa-Beta has been an integral part of Infor since 2018. The Food & Beverage industry is a key strategic area for Infor. To strengthen our Infor Alfa-Beta team, we are looking for a Project Manager ERP.
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software products for companies in industry specific markets. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems.
Over 68,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.
Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-site, or both. With thousands of successful implementations around the globe and years of experience working with and, in many cases, building Infor solutions, Infor Consulting Services (ICS) is a seasoned team of skilled experts who are committed to delivering value to our customers. Our mission is to deliver high-value; low risk consulting and implementation services and offerings that help customers achieve improved business systems, processes and key performance indicators.
If you recognize yourself in this description and are interested in joining us to build the future of our company, please apply and send your CV to: email@example.com
3771 NC Barneveld